Subject: [Fwd: Re: Problem raith SNF 2005-08-11 17:48:50: ALERT for Users working in overlay]
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 17:45:13 -0700
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 17:45:13 -0700
Hello Kevin:

Everything works finr with the 100 um WF.

More tomorrow and I will call you after I read your email you sent me
today which is still on the server queue to me...

so much to do -- do little time...

JWC

tested the system for overlay on 100 um fields and two pattern types and overlay seems
to procede without problems with target acquisition. Will report additional on High
power Visual Inspection (HPV)
James Conway 08172005: 17:01:00.00