Subject: Re: Update: Thread:Please bring back all the raith dongles to JWC's office
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 16:51:57 -0700

ALL dongles have been accounted for and are currently check out with users...

JWC

James Conway wrote:
Update:

I am still missing one RAITH off line SW dongle that was loaned out two weeks ago; and one has been recovered along with the missing USB portable drive being returned at the same time as well.

If you have borrowed the missing raith dongle please update me on its location...  I have a standby list of students in need of this item.

Thank you,

James Conway

Greetings:

I had one RAITH 150 dongle in my drawer and someone picked it up
recently in the last few days...

Please bring all Raith SW dongles back to my desk ASAP.  I have several
students whom would like to start getting their patterns started off
line whom have just completed training.

Thank you,

JWC