Subject: RAITH UPDATE FOR FRIDAY JULY 18, 2003
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:31:59 -0700

RAITH 150 is up and available for users.
The system schedule is nearly full, see James Conway if you are having problems making a reservation on CORAL.
All Users are required to make run entries in the operations Log Book.  Please report your best results achieved to date.
We would love to have simple one page write ups of your recent results on this system posted to the Bulletin board outside the SEM LAB.

Next week, Tuesday afternoon 2 - 4 PM and 10 AM  - 5 PM  WED. THURS. FRI. we will be conducting another RAITH Basic Users Class and the system will be in use at that time. This class is full, but we have started a STANDBY listing.

Thank you for your interest in E-beam Lithography and SEM at SNF!

James Conway || Paul Jerabek || Charley Williams III
E-beam Technology Group, Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
650-725-7075