Subject: RAITH IS UP AND AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE! PLEASE REPORT ALL PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED DURING YOUR RUN.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:53:30 -0700

GREETINGS:

We are back up and running on the RAITH system.
  PLEASE REPORT ALL PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED DURING YOUR RUN.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway

recently to raith-pcs@snf.stanford.edu:
Re: Shutdown raith SNF 2005-09-23 10:25:16: Major malfunction on the
loader, loss of positioning.  IN RECOVERY manually
Troubleshot system and found XYZT coordinates system was offset to
irrational numbers.  Load Lock arm inner position had been lost.  LL
serpentine belt might have stretched. I then broke it during testing in
manual  mode test.
Replaced LL serpentine belt with spare belt we maintain in house.
Reestablished inner LL transfer arm position and then using SW found T
rod outer stop position and updated system virtual data base.  Tested
both manually and using LL exchange navigator scripts and all is
operating perfectly.
Users are requested to call JWC if any problems are encountered over
weekend and to NOT ATTEMPT to resolve issue by manual T arm operations
whatsoever.
Thanks,
JWC