Subject: Raith Micrograph Award 2005 - Deadline extended.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 18:27:45 -0700
Thu, 06 Oct 2005 18:27:45 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Raith Micrograph Award 2005 - Deadline postponed
Date: 	Thu, 6 Oct 2005 17:06:21 +0200
From: 	Eggert, Marc <Eggert@Raith.de>
To: 	<jwc@snf.stanford.edu>

Dear customer,

The Raith Micrograph Award 2005 faces its new deadline on 15th  November.

Due to Raith's first Micrograph Award in 2004 attracted a great
interest, we are pleased to inform you that Raith arranges the
'MICROGRAPH AWARD 2005' for highly sophisticated scientific application
within our customers community. We meanwhile have more than 300
customers world wide working successfully with our lithography products
for research and development. We would like our users to share their
results (for a selection of contributions from Micrograph Award 2004
please click here
<<<http://www.raith.com/WWW_RAITH/nanolithography/nano_imagegallery.html>>>)
much more efficient than before with us and with the global network we
have established with other users.

For this we are interested in state of the art application material for
our application notes, user meetings and the image gallery of our website.

Participants should submit one or more pictures showing nano structures
which were created using a Raith E-beam lithography system (ELPHY or
RAITH50, RAITH150). A brief overview about the scientific motivation
shall be attached as well as your address details. We also accept
pictures showing "accidents" as long as they are displaying a unique
nano-or microstructure. All Raith E-beam system and Raith SEM attachment
users can participate, except Raith staff members or Raith partners
staff members.

Please visit Raith website
<<<http://www.raith.com/WWW_RAITH/news/news.html>>>  for further
information and registration.

We are looking forward to your transmittals

Marc Eggert
Marketing Assistant
Raith GmbH
Hauert 18 - Technologiepark