Subject: Final Reminder: Ebeam Town Hall Meeting --- TODAY December 2, 2005. 2 - 4 PM CISX 338 All are invited to attend.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 09:16:16 -0800
Fri, 02 Dec 2005 09:16:16 -0800

    Greetings to the Ebeam and Raith User Communities:

 The Ebeam Lab Town Hall Meeting will be held this afternoon Friday
December 2, 2005 at 2 - 4 PM in CIS-X 338.  All interested parties are
invited to attend this event which is always open to everyone.

For your enjoyment we will have a presentation "Scanning Electron
Microscopy in the IC Industry" by Bryan Tracy, Ph.D..  Bryan is the
Manager for the Materials Characterization Lab at Spansion in Sunnyvale,
CA.  He presented a very interesting presentation at the Hitachi
Nanotechnology Seminar  and I invited him here to SNF to give his
presentation here.

This is a great opportunity to review some really fine Scanning Electron
Microscopy work from an industrial perspective, while obtaining tips and
tricks towards improving the quality of your SEM Imaging.

Light Refreshments will be served.

 Thank you for your participation!

Yours,

James Conway

  Agenda for December's Ebeam Town Hall Meeting

 Friday December 2, 2005 from 2 - 4 PM in CISX 338

This forum is intended to allow lab members using the RAITH 150 and
Hitachi HL-700 Ebeam exposure systems to provide feedback and inputs
towards creating a supportive community of users working together to
establish best practices and methods pushing the limits of Ebeam
Lithography.
This is also an opportunity to report your EBL results, problems, and
concerns and obtain feedback from the community-at-large.

Last year this forum successfully developed new reservation and system
usage guidelines that improved system access and utilization for a large
user base.  This effort was successful and guided similar equipment
policies on other SNF tools.

1. Welcome and Introduction - James W. Conway  (5 min.)

2. Feature Presentation:
 "Scanning Electron Microscopy in the IC Industry" by Bryan Tracy, Ph.D..
 Member of the Technical Staff, Spansion, Sunnyvale, CA.  (40 minutes + Q&A)

3. Raith System Resolution and performance status report   (5 - 10 minutes)
            - Current Performance issues and results.
            - Holiday shut down plan.

4. Raith Reservation and Scheduling Issues:
(<20 minutes)

            - Changes or Modification to the current reservation
policies in place?

            - Cancellation Policy - 24 hour notice?
            - Should we have penalty or charge for cancellations?

            - Should we implement a Raith Users System Standby list?

5. Query of User needs for Negative Tone Ebeam resist for R&D in 2006:
(<20 min.)

            - Microchem MaN-2403 negative tone resist review.

            - User interest in HSQ and Calixarenes for High Resolution
Negative Tone resist?

 Your inputs are invited.

James W. Conway

Stanford Nanofabrication Facility

[...]