Subject: Seeking Raith Champions to hel pqualify system in January 4/5, 2006
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 11:02:51 -0800

Greetings Raith Champions:

I am seeking a person or two whom may be available to assist in checking out the RAITH system for performance and resolution after Zeiss SMT brings the platform back up the week we return from Holiday shutdowns.  This is currently tentatively planned to occur January 4 or 5, 2006. I am still waiting for confirmation from Zeiss SMT field service that they will be here and when.

If you are returning to SNF by January 4 and are anxious to start your EBL work in earnest that week, please see me directly during my office hour or call me.

All other Users should expect normal access to the Raith begin at days' end on January 4 at the earliest, and if delayed for whatever reason on January 5, 2006.

I will be returning to SNF Monday January 9, 2006 and that morning and afternoon will perform additional system and stage Piezo calibrations, check out the adjustments that Zeiss is to perform, and then perform the full qualification as per the qualification template we have previously established. (See RAITH FAQ Notebook number 2 for the Qualification Template if you are interested.)

Thank you for your support!

James Conway