Subject: New Thread: Query on UVN-30 Users and developer preferences.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:36:49 -0800
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:36:49 -0800
Greetings UVN-30 Users:

I am taking a quick poll of the UVN-30 Users currently working in the Lab.

Please reply with your level of interest in continuing to utilize UVN-30
resist going into the 2006 year AND which developer are you currently
using to develop out your patterns.  Also welcome your feedback based on
your EBL results obtained with this resist.  Are you happy with this
material? Are you seeking alternative negative tone resist materials for
your EBL work here at SNF? Images of your best results would be welcomed
too!

The favor of your reply is requested.

Happy Holidays,

James Conway

Greetings UVN-30 Users:

I am taking a quick poll of the UVN-30 Users currently working in the Lab.

Please reply with your level of interest in continuing to utilize UVN-30 resist going into the 2006 year AND which developer are you currently using to develop out your patterns.  Also welcome your feedback based on your EBL results obtained with this resist.  Are you happy with this material? Are you seeking alternative negative tone resist materials for your EBL work here at SNF? Images of your best results would be welcomed too!

The favor of your reply is requested.

Happy Holidays,

James Conway

["image/jpeg" not shown]