Subject: Cleaned out the Ebeam Pass Through. You may have materials stored in this box that have been moved.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 11:17:54 -0800
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 11:17:54 -0800

Greetings Ebeam and Raith Users:

Happy New Year!

If you are listed as To: in this email I have identified substrates you
may have lost or abandoned that were left in the Ebeam Lab Pass Through
box in the SNF cleanroom over the holiday.  If you are CC: to this email
this is just a reminder to check for other lost unlabeled items.

Yesterday, I cleaned out the Ebeam Lab Pass Through in the SNF
cleanroom.  There were a number of substrates and pieces in small sample
boxes that appear to be abandoned, lost, or more likely simply forgotten
-- some are unlabeled and have no user name on them.  I have moved
everything to the upper shelf of the dry box and request you pick up
your stuff by next Tuesday.  If you do not desire these sample,  please
move them to the plastic tub above my yellow dry box and I will consider
them donated for lab use. I will then use these materials for training
of other Ebeam and Raith system users coming into the lab this term.

I know your engineering materials are important to you! I don't wish to
move them or throw them out if they are still useful for your projects.

Thank you for your action to this request.

James Conway
SNF Ebeam Lab.

P.S.,  We gladly accept donations of non standard substrates such as
GaAs,  Sapphire, Fused Si / Quartz, and Si3N4 membranes on Si amongst
other things you may no longer have use for.

No need to reply to this email ...