Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: MaN-2403 NEGATIVE EBEAM RESIST TECHNICAL REVIEW IN FEB. -- DATE TBD
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:59:01 -0800
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:59:01 -0800

Greetings:

For more than a year now we have been exploring the process parameter
space working with MicroChem MaN-2403 Negative Ebeam Resist.
A number of users have had a chance to test and evaluate this high
quality resist material for their research here at Stanford.  Several
users have reported excellent EBL results WORKING with this resist.

MicroChem MaN-2403 Negative Ebeam Resist offers a alternative to working
with our UVN-30 amplified resist.  Specifically it has a wider process
latitude for exposure and does not require the critical post exposure
bake step.  It is a Novalak based resist system and offers similar
etching characteristics to other Optical Photoresist used in our facility.

A Baseline MaN-2403 process has been established working with several
users here at SNF, at it is attached for your review.
A Thickness (f) Spin Speed curve are also attached.

Coming in February, concurrent with the next Ebeam Town Meeting, I wish
to conduct a technical review of this material with labmembers using of
this material.
Based on your feedback and results obtained we will then gain consensus
and together make a decision to make this material a standard stocked
resist material here at SNF.

Users wishing to test and evaluate this material in January and early
February are requested to see me directly to obtain access to this material.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway

["application/msword" not shown]
["application/vnd.ms-excel" not shown]