Subject: 2nd ANNOUNCEMENT: RAITH Group XVIII -- Intensive 4 day short course. Next TUESDAY - FRIDAY 10 AM - 6 PM
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:14:38 -0800
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:14:38 -0800
Greetings RAITH Group XVIII:

If you are listed in the To: section of this email you are confirmed to
be in RAITH Group XVIII.

We also wish to invite all interested parties to the Tuesday morning
lecture session and demo layer one training following at 2 PM - 6 PM in
the afternoon. All are also welcome to attend as an observer the
'hands-on' sessions through the week. You are also encouraged to join
any Raith Champion when they are on the system to gain further exposure
to the system.

This is your first announcement and confirmation of your commitment for
attending the RAITH Group XVIII Training course to be held next week.
The schedule follows along with a listing of Participants whom you will
be working with as a Team.  This will be an intensive four day workshop
and you are expected to attend all sessions in order to gain the
experience and skills you will need to qualify on the RAITH 150 system.

Thank you for your interest in Electron Beam Technologies at the
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility,

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
650-725-7075
---------------------------------

RAITH Group XVIII Schedule:

Raith 150 Basic Users Training - Intensive 4 Day Short Course

January 17 - 20 10 - 6 PM Tuesday through Friday.

The Plan of Action:
We will start out with a half day of lecture in the morning Tuesday;
quickly moving into entirely 'hands on' operations training through the
remainder of the week.  We will break for lunch at various times, while
the system is writing, so plan to be flexible with your other outside
commitments.  You should have started working on your GDS II patterns
and preparing PMMA on your substrates if you wish to write on your
material. Please bring your patterns and materials to the 'Hands-On'
sessions. Some afternoons we may also be able to finish earlier,
letting the system write on its own to the end of our reservations on
the system.

Schedule:
Tuesday January 17, 2006:
10:00 -  12:30 Session 1:  Basic Users Course Lecture  -- CIS 101
14:00 - 17:00 Session 3:   RAITH System Demonstration - Layer One --
EBEAM LAB CIS L104

Wednesday January 18, 2006:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 4: RAITH System Demonstration - Layer Two: OVERLAY
-- EBEAM LAB CIS L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 5: Hands On training session One -- EBEAM LAB CIS L104

Thursday January 19, 2006:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 4: Hands On training session Two -- EBEAM LAB CIS L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 5: Hands On training session Three -- EBEAM LAB
CIS L104

Friday January 20, 2006:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 4: Hands On training session Four -- EBEAM LAB CIS
L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 5: Hands On training session Five -- EBEAM LAB CIS
L104

Individual Qualification Sessions will be held after this class so you
can demonstrate your skill on the system to me and gain your login to
the system.

NOTE:: WE ARE SEEKING A LAPTOP AVAILABLE TO PRESENT THE MATERIALS FOR
MONDAY'S SESSIONS.  FIRST PERSON WHOM COMES TO ME GETS ALL THE CLASS
MATERIALS ON HIS PC.

I WILL PROVIDE A CD AND PRINTED MATERIALS AT THE FIRST MEETING, IF YOU
HAVE NOT ALREADY RECEIVED ONE YET.

PARTICIPANTS IN RAITH GROUP XVIII:

1.  Kyeongran Yoo raneeyoo@stanford.edu <mailto:raneeyoo@stanford.edu>
Coral: ________
2.  Yiyang Gong yiyangg@stanford.edu <mailto:yiyangg@stanford.edu>
3.  Ashwin Tulapurkar ashwin@slac.stanford.edu
<mailto:ashwin@slac.stanford.edu> Coral: ashwin
4.  Alan Chin achin@mail.arc.nasa.gov <mailto:achin@mail.arc.nasa.gov>
Coral:  chinah
5.  Candance Kay Chan candacec@stanford.edu
<mailto:candacec@stanford.edu> Coral: candacec

Note there has been a change in the class roster.

[...]

1.  Kyeongran Yoo raneeyoo@stanford.edu Coral: ________
2.  Yiyang Gong yiyangg@stanford.edu
3.
Ashwin Tulapurkar ashwin@slac.stanford.edu Coral: ashwin
4.
Alan Chin achin@mail.arc.nasa.gov Coral:  chinah
5.
Candance Kay Chan candacec@stanford.edu Coral: candacec

Note there has been a change in the class roster.