Subject: Reminder: RAITH Group XVIII -- Intensive 4 day short course. Starting Today TUESDAY - FRIDAY 10 AM - 6 PM
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:05:47 -0800
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:05:47 -0800
Greetings RAITH Group XVIII:

This is your first reminder  for attending the RAITH Group XVIII
Training course to be this week.  The schedule follows along with a
listing of Participants whom you will be working with as a Team.

Thank you for your interest in Electron Beam Technologies at the
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility,

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
650-725-7075
---------------------------------

RAITH Group XVIII Schedule:

Raith 150 Basic Users Training - Intensive 4 Day Short Course

January 17 - 20 10 - 6 PM Tuesday through Friday.

The Plan of Action:
We will start out with a half day of lecture in the morning Tuesday;
quickly moving into entirely 'hands on' operations training through the
remainder of the week.  We will break for lunch at various times, while
the system is writing, so plan to be flexible with your other outside
commitments.  You should have started working on your GDS II patterns
and preparing PMMA on your substrates if you wish to write on your
material. Please bring your patterns and materials to the 'Hands-On'
sessions. Some afternoons we may also be able to finish earlier,
letting the system write on its own to the end of our reservations on
the system.

Schedule:
Tuesday January 17, 2006:
10:00 -  12:30 Session 1:  Basic Users Course Lecture  -- CIS 101
14:00 - 17:00 Session 3:   RAITH System Demonstration - Layer One --
EBEAM LAB CIS L104

Wednesday January 18, 2006:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 4: RAITH System Demonstration - Layer Two: OVERLAY
-- EBEAM LAB CIS L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 5: Hands On training session One -- EBEAM LAB CIS L104

Thursday January 19, 2006:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 4: Hands On training session Two -- EBEAM LAB CIS L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 5: Hands On training session Three -- EBEAM LAB
CIS L104

Friday January 20, 2006:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 4: Hands On training session Four -- EBEAM LAB CIS
L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 5: Hands On training session Five -- EBEAM LAB CIS
L104

Individual Qualification Sessions will be held after this class so you
can demonstrate your skill on the system to me and gain your login to
the system.

I WILL PROVIDE A CD AND PRINTED MATERIALS AT THE FIRST MEETING, IF YOU
HAVE NOT ALREADY RECEIVED ONE YET.

PARTICIPANTS IN RAITH GROUP XVIII:

1.  Kyeongran Yoo raneeyoo@stanford.edu <mailto:raneeyoo@stanford.edu>
Coral: raneeyoo
2.  Yiyang Gong yiyangg@stanford.edu <mailto:yiyangg@stanford.edu>
3.  Ashwin Tulapurkar ashwin@slac.stanford.edu
<mailto:ashwin@slac.stanford.edu> Coral: ashwin
4.  Alan Chin achin@mail.arc.nasa.gov <mailto:achin@mail.arc.nasa.gov>
Coral:  chinah cancelled ...
5.  Candance Kay Chan candacec@stanford.edu
<mailto:candacec@stanford.edu> Coral: candacec

Note there has been a change in the class roster.

[...]

1.  Kyeongran Yoo raneeyoo@stanford.edu Coral: raneeyoo
2.  Yiyang Gong yiyangg@stanford.edu
3.
Ashwin Tulapurkar ashwin@slac.stanford.edu Coral: ashwin
4.
Alan Chin achin@mail.arc.nasa.gov Coral:  chinah cancelled ...
5.
Candance Kay Chan candacec@stanford.edu Coral: candacec

Note there has been a change in the class roster.