Subject: ALL USERS should carefully inspect their EBL patterns ...
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 17:19:28 -0800

Greetings Raith Users:

Concern has been growing through the day as reports surface of odd EBL results obtained.  We are continuing to evaluate these issues and will perform further testing Monday.

ALL USERS should please carefully inspect their EBL patterns written in the New Year and report back to the group.
 This week I received two reports of possible blanker leakage issues exhibited as over exposed areas in patterns that were spaced together.  Photonic crystals.
IN writes performed during training we have observed several instances of butting errors in stitching of patterns.

Please report to raith@snf.stanford.edu all issues your inspections yield. You do inspect your patterns -- don't You?!!

James Conway 01202006:16:17