Subject: 2nd ANNOUNCEMENT: MaN-2403 NEGATIVE EBEAM RESIST TECHNICAL REVIEW IN FEB. 28, 2006 2:30 - 4:30 PM CIS 101
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 11:34:01 -0800
Fri, 03 Feb 2006 11:34:01 -0800

Greetings:

For more than a year now we have been exploring the process parameter
space working with MicroChem MaN-2403 Negative Ebeam Resist.
A number of users have had a chance to test and evaluate this high
quality resist material for their research here at Stanford.  Several
users have reported excellent EBL results WORKING with this resist.

MicroChem MaN-2403 Negative Ebeam Resist offers a alternative to working
with our UVN-30 amplified resist.  Specifically it has a wider process
latitude for exposure and does not require the critical post exposure
bake step.  It is a Novalak based resist system and offers similar
etching characteristics to other Optical Photoresist used in our facility.

A Baseline MaN-2403 process has been established working with several
users here at SNF, at it is attached for your review.
A Thickness (f) Spin Speed curve are also attached.

Later this month concurrent with the next Ebeam Town Hall Meeting on
February 28, 2006 from 2:30 - 4:30 PM in CIS 101; I wish to include in
this meeting a technical review of this material with all labmembers
using of this material. Based on your feedback and results obtained we
will then gain consensus and together make a decision to make this
material a standard stocked resist material here at SNF.

Users wishing to test and evaluate this material in February are
requested to see me directly to obtain access to this material.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway

[...]

["application/msword" not shown]
["application/vnd.ms-excel" not shown]