Subject: [Fwd: Invitation RAITH Lithography Training Course 2003]
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 14:18:13 -0700
Fri, 01 Aug 2003 14:18:13 -0700
Hello All,

Hot of the press from RAITH, for anyone willing or happening to be
traveling to Germany in Late August.
It is my understanding that both basis and advanced users schools will
be conducted in parallel.
This is also a excellent opportunity to network with other RAITH Users.

All the best in your day,

James Conway