Subject: READ ME -- ALL USERS MUST LOG INTO THE PAPER LOGBOOK AND TO CORAL.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 19:13:28 -0700

GREETINGS RAITH USERS:

Users are reminded of an important existing policy on the RAITH 150:

In looking over the run and error logs from this weekend, I see several users were on the system that did not log their sessions or record their exposure parameters in the RAITH Operations Logbook.  At least one of these users, if not all also encountered problems with the Z motor control during their attempts to load or unload on the system that were never reported to the CORAL system or noted in the logbook.

ALL USERS MUST LOG IN ON THE PAPER LOGBOOK AND ONTO CORAL BEFORE STARTING THEIR RUN!

PLEASE BE SURE TO LOG IN FOR ALL YOUR RUNS BOTH ON CORAL AND IN THE PAPER LOGBOOK

HENCE FORTH USERS WHOM DO NOT LOG IN TO CORAL AND INTO THE OPERATIONS LOGBOOK AND RECORD THEIR EXPOSURE PARAMETERS WILL BE RESTRICTED, OR REMOVED FROM ACCESS, ON THE RAITH SYSTEM.

I will no longer give warning to Users whom do not log in to both CORAL and the Logbook.

Thank you,

James Conway