Subject: NOTICE OF SYSTEM DOWNTIME FOR REPAIRS TO THE Z MOTOR AND RACK IN RAITH 150 STAGE. OFFLINE TO USES 5-24 pm TO NOON 5/26
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 08:34:30 -0700

Good Morning Raith Users:

This is your advanced notice that I will be taking the RAITH 150 system
off line from Users at some point  next WED. afternoon for repairs and
replacement of the Z Motor, and if necessary the Z rack and sliders on
the Laser Interferometer Stage.  We will take the system off line upon
arrival of RAITH Field service at some time Wednesday afternoon May 24.
We hope that we can complete these repairs, followed by testing and
qualifying the system for your use by Noon Friday May 26, 2006.

Users should adjust their processing plans accordingly.   Please see me
during my daily office hour should you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway
Ebeam Lab.