Subject: maN-2403 alert :: Changes in sensitivity of the resist reported by several users.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 08:48:04 -0700
Thu, 18 May 2006 08:48:04 -0700

Greetings and Good Morning,

On May 1st we received a new batch of Microchem maN-2403 that appears to
have slightly different exposure dose characteristic than the previous
batches of material purchased.  This week I have had two different users
report to me that the dose to cross link the negative tone resist has
decreased significantly.  The resolution of the material appears to be
unchanged and for all other purposes it is same as with previous
batches.  Doses to cross link 100 nm features is now in the 60 - 90
uC/cm sq. range in my initial test down from the 120 to 150 uC/cm sq. range.

Users working on this material are encouraged to carefully characterize
the dose used for your exposure on your patterns and report your results
back to the raith@snf.stanford.edu email list.  I will expose reference
samples I have retained of the old batch along with newly prepared
samples of the new batch at some point next week before we take the
system off line for repairs next Thursday.  I need your results to
compare to my own and we can then update the MaN 2403 process sheet.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway

["multipart/related" not shown]

[...]

["image/gif" not shown]