Subject: Raith continues on line through 9 - 10 AM THURSDAY.
From: James Conway <jwconway@stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 18:30:10 -0700

Greetings Raith Users:

Typical of Raith Field Service on visits to SNF in the past they did not
show up this afternoon as expected. I received a SMS message late this
afternoon and am still expecting a call!

I have tested the system this afternoon and ran into no problems with the Z-
motor other than it takes quite a long time to go through the Z stage moves.
 NO errors encountered in the last five load lock cycles.

So Then...
My current write should be finished about 20:00 hours or 8 PM.
Please let it complete the position list as it is a matrix experiment.

The system will continue to be available to Users until RAITH Field Service
shows up at some point tomorrow. I expect them to be here between 9 and 10
AM tomorrow.

Users willing to come onto the system later this evening just need to place
a reservation and enable the system on CORAL.

User Lorry had a reservation 18:00 - ? and did not show, and I have removed
my Maintenance reservation through 9 AM tomorrow.

My apologizes for the disruption to your scheduling and work.

Thank you all for your continued support!

James W. Conway