Subject: hardlock-API-error:38
From: "SangBum Kim" <kimsangb@stanford.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 17:39:49 -0700
Sun, 18 Jun 2006 17:39:49 -0700
Dear all,

The raith150 program in the computer in the ebeam room which we use for
pattern design is not starting with the error message
"hardlock-API-error:38." Does anyone know how to fix this? I would like to
restart the computer but I don't know the password for 'user' account.. I
need to use it for pattern design for the session I have tonight.

SangBum