Subject: New bottle of 9% PMMA in anisole just stocked in cleanroom. Users data requested for spin speed(f)thickness and dose/kv.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:37:10 -0700
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:37:10 -0700
Greetings:

I just stocked a new bottle of 9% 950K PMMA in Anisole into the
cleanroom solvent storage cabinet.
Users are requested to be frugal in the use of this material this is the
last bottle in this LOT.

Users are also requested to please report their spin speed as a function
of Thickness data  and exposure doses per each acceleration voltage used
so we can generate a Process Definition for Thick Film Single Layer 950K
MW PMMA-A for all Lab members reference.

Thank you,

James Conway