Subject: [Fwd: Comment raith SNF 2006-07-07 17:10:04: Raith is qualified]
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 17:20:23 -0700
Fri, 07 Jul 2006 17:20:23 -0700
Greetings Raith Users:

System has passed qualification with flying colors.  Excellent spot and
SPLine resolution with short shots to 13 nm.
Measurements on this test next week.

Users should not operate above TEN KV acceleration voltage.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway

P.S., on the road this weekend available on my cell phone...

qual test and pcm test run with excellent results.
System back up online and available for users as scheduled.
Users restricted to no more than 10 kV Acceleration voltage for the next week as we
run in the NEW FE-GUN.
James