Subject: [Fwd: Comment raith SNF 2006-07-28 11:18:11: 30 kV test completed Users can use any ACCELERATION Voltage 0.3 to 30 KV]
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:19:57 -0700
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:19:57 -0700

Greetings Raith Community:

Yesterday we tested for the second time an entire afternoon of write operations at 30
kV with no problems.
 Gun pressure base level is 5.2 E -010 Torr and system pressure base is 1.9 E - 006
Torr.
Very stable gun emission and nominal beam currents levels have been observed.

Users can now utilize any ACCELERATION Voltage from 0.3 to 30 KV.

ALL SAMPLES GOING INTO THE SYSTEM MUST BE SOFT BAKED JUST BEFORE LOADING INTO RAITH.

Thank you for your support,

James Conway