Subject: Raith Micrograph Award 2006
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 12:19:06 -0700

Greetings Raith Users:
All Users are encouraged to participate.

Last year Luigi Scaccabarozzi  won the award with an image of the device he was developing in the Fab.

Thank you for your interest in Ebeam Technologies here at SNF,

James Conway

Dear customer,

Raith is pleased to invite you to participate in the Raith Micrograph Award 2006.

The first Raith Micrograph Awards in 2004 and 2005 met a big response.

To participate in the award you should submit one or more pictures showing nano structures which were created using a Raith electron beam lithography system (e_LiNE, RAITH150, RAITH50 or ELPHY). A brief overview about the scientific motivation shall be attached as well as your address details. We also accept pictures showing "accidents" as long as they are displaying a unique nano-or microstructure. All Raith electron beam system and Raith SEM attachment users can participate, except Raith staff members or Raith partners staff members.

The deadline for submission is set to be October 20st, 2006. After that date a committee of the Raith application team will decide about the award and apply following criterion for the three most attractive micrographs:

uniqueness of nano structure

quality of image

description of what can be seen

The legal process is excluded. Participants agree that the material submitted can be used for Raith promotional material or for publication on the Raith website. Of course Raith will make reference to the source of material.

To reward you for your efforts and participation, we have set three valuable prizes:

First prize

Raith will sponsor the participation of an international nanotechnology related conference including flight and accomodation

Second prize

A brandnew Laptop PC

Third prize

A digital Camera

The winners will be contacted by Raith after January 15th, 2007.

!!! To register, please use registration form that is made available at Raith website: http://www.raith.com/WWW_RAITH/news/news.html  !!!

If you have more questions or would like to be removed from this mailing list, please contact us by phone or send us a short email. Thank you.

We look forward to receiving your submissions.

Marc Eggert
Marketing Assistant
Raith GmbH
Hauert 18 - Technologiepark
44227 Dortmund
Germany

phone:  +49 (0)231 975 000-35
fax:      +49 (0)231 975 000-5
email:   eggert@raith.de
web:     http://www.raith.com

Meet Raith at:

-     ICPS 2006, Vienna, Austria, 24th - 28th July

NANO2006, Bangalore, India, 20th - 26th August

-
TNT 2006, Grenoble, France, 4th - 8th September

-
MNE 2006, Barcelona, Spain, 17th - 20th September