Subject: FWD: Raith Lithography training course and workshops 2006 in Dortmund, Germany
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 10:07:45 -0700

Greetings:
For lab members working on the Raith 150 whom are able to travel and attend these courses in Dortmund, Germany, these are excellent classes.
I have taken all these classes and have some of the course materials, please see me if you are interested in attending or simply reviewing the content.

Best,

James Conway