Subject: Re: RAith Session Today
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:25:00 -0700
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:25:00 -0700
Great -- that will leave time for my exposure to complete.  I was
running a bit late too as I bit off more than I could complete within
the time allowed.
Thank you,

JWC

Hemanth Jagannathan wrote:

> HI James,
>
>     Thanks for the mail earlier today. I am running a bit late on my
> samples and will start my e-beam session at 2:30pm today.
>
> Regards,
>
> Hemanth

> Hemanth Jagannathan
> PhD Candidate
> Department of Electrical Engineering
> Stanford University, CA
> Phone :(O)(650)-725-0417; (C) (650)-380-2105
> e-mail: jhemanth@stanford.edu <mailto:jhemanth@stanford.edu>

>     alignment out of specification.
>
>     I have called Raith USA Inc. and asked them to put in a service
>     request with Zeiss SMT.
>     I have a reservation next Friday on CORAL to perform this routine
>     and to check other items on the system as well.
>
>     Thank you for your support!
>
>     James Conway

the limits of the adjustment range.
>Today I checked this out and determined that we may need to perform a mechanical gun
realignment before we can properly align the 120 um aperture Gun alignment setting properly.
>This may or may not have been resultant from last week's Power drop to the system --
but likely just a normal consequence of running in the FE-GUN.
>(Current time on FE Gun -s 1537 hours emission time.)
>
>Note: After the recent FE_GUN tip exchange ZEISS Field Service DID NOT return to complete
the final aperture and gun alignments.  The was no further response to our request at
that time.  2 phone calls were left unanswered.  I called RAITH USA today and requested
they schedule a service visit for us on next Friday to perform adjustments and update
the system settings. (Joel at RAITH USA Inc.)

>Best,
>
>James Conway

Great -- that will leave time for my exposure to complete.  I was running a bit late too as I bit off more than I could complete within the time allowed.
Thank you,

JWC

Message