Subject: Shutdown raith SNF 2006-09-19 16:06:22: RAITH System off line for BAKE OUT OF GUN. Previous water flow problems vented system chamber. elevated Gun pressures observed
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:44:32 -0700
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:44:32 -0700
Raith Users:

Raith system will be off line overnight while we bake out the Gun
section of the system to address the elevated Gun section pressures at
Gun startup while recovering from the Water flow problems. We will then
continue to evaluate the problems encountered this afternoon.
I will update the news list when we have a better estimate of when we
come back up.

Thank you,

James Conway