Subject: Raith Update :: System will remain down and out of service through Monday afternoon.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:56:45 -0700

Greetings:

The Raith 150 Ebeam system System will remain down and out of service through late Monday afternoon at the very earliest.

Yesterday we troubleshot several sections of the tools without much success.
Today we flushed and cleaned out the NESLAB CHILLER cooling system loop and changed the fluids over to just water to test over the weekend.

We are waiting for several components  and circuit boards that are in transit to us to troubleshoot the vacuum controller card further by swapping it out with a qualified working board.

Next  report  Monday  afternoon.

Have a nice weekend,

James Conway