Subject: Reminder: 'Take a Spin with Me' E-beam resist handling training on the Headway. 1:00 - 4:00 PM
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:17:05 -0700
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:17:05 -0700
Greetings Everyone:

I will be holding the next "Take a Spin with Me' class -- Ebeam Resist
handling on the Headway spinner from 1 - 4 PM tomorrow (WED. 10-11-2006)
in the SNF Cleanroom.

We will start with using wbnonmetal for Si and Quartz substrate cleans
from 1 - 2 PM, then move over to the Headway Spinner as it becomes
available for use after 2:30 PM.

This is a great opportunity to learn handle these polymerics and obtain
excellent thin film results.  You are encouraged to prepare your own
substrates and use this time to coat them with any of the polymers we
offer here at SNF. I would also be happy to also demonstrate and train
users on the Nanometrics TFA optical reflectance thickness measurement
system to assist you in measuring your thin films. I am planning on
spinning ZEP-520 and PMMA's on Si and Quartz substrates I am now preparing.

Everyone is welcome.  No Need to Reply to This Message -- just show up.

James Conway