Subject: Re: Raith status:: System returning to service... Old RAITH PC Question -- No files lost
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:13:06 -0700
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:13:06 -0700
Hi Frank and RAITH Users:

Not to worry on the file system. I had it all backed up and the old HD
has been recovered.
 An image of the old drive is on both the C: and the D: drives on the
Loaner Raith computer.
Our newly rebuilt and fully packed PC will be coming in Monday and I
will install and test it Tuesday afternoon.

Best,

James