Subject: ZEP-520A Out of Stock -- but we have 1:1 ZEP-520A to Anisole.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:18:55 -0700

Good Morning,

Yesterday I used up the last 8 ml of ZEP-520A in our in-house supply.  I
was able to coat 12 wafers with 8 ml.
I have ordered a new bottle which may take a week or more to receive
from Japan.

FYI:  There remains a supply of thinned ZEP-520A 1:1 by volume with
Anisole.  I prepared this mixture for target thickness of 100 nm and
thinner thin films.
While I don't have a spin speed curve for this mixture and batch, in the
past 3000 rpm rendered ~ 100 nm thin films.
I also have some wafers with the last batch of ZEP-520A retained for
reference materials, if anyone is interested.
Users are encourages to report their spin and resolution results working
with the thinner films.

Good Morning,

James Conway