Subject: RAITH Basics Users class will be moved back three weeks due to recent downtime on the RAITH tool to November 7 to 10th 2006.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 12:16:51 -0700
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 12:16:51 -0700

Greetings Raith Group XXII:

I am sorry, but I will have to postpone the next RAITH Basic Users Class
until the week of November 7 - 11, 2006 as that we have experienced
significant downtime and repairs that had to be completed on the system
over the last three weeks.  This is to allow the Raith Users community
and myself to catch up to the backlog of work in progress resulting from
the recent downtime.

Through the next three weeks until your class you are invited to attend
any RAITH session with either myself,  or any RAITH Champion, to begin
gaining exposure to the RAITH system.  I run the Ebeam Lab as an OPEN
Lab resource and you should be comfortable and consider yourself invited
to come into the Lab and observed other Users sessions.

Please Note:  There are specific pre-requisites that must be completed
in order to attend and be able to keep up with this intensive Four Day
Short Course.
 By now you should all have been getting your training or more practice
on our FE-SEM's here at SNF with particular focus towards obtaining high
quality images at High Resolution.

I will expect to see examples of your best SEM efforts, both in images
and in critical dimension measurements, along with a short description
of your intended project when you introduce yourself to other members of
the group the first morning of the class.

I have now scheduled the RAITH Group XXII for Tuesday to Friday November
7 - 10, 2006 from 10 AM to 6 PM daily.
You are expected to attend all session in order to gain the exposure you
will need to the tool in order to be able to qualify on the system.
I will send out an reminder and a class schedule Monday November 6, 2006

Please see me during my daily office hour should you have any questions.

All the best,

James Conway