Subject: RAITH is up and available to all qualified Users.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:30:18 -0700

Greetings Raith Community:

Superb E-Beam Lithographic results were obtained during my Qualification test on the RAITH 150 system last night.
Excellent stitching and uniform dose responses through the dose arrays were observed.
Users should see the same performance on the tool as before.

I will be continuing to evaluate and SEM my sample early next week.

As that there has been little interest from Raith Champions to utilize the tool throughout the first part of the weekend. I am now opening the schedule to all qualified users on the RAITH.  Please follow the guidelines put forward in my previous email.

Please call me immediately should you encounter any problems.
 I am traveling out of town this weekend but should be available by phone much of the time, or leave me a VMail.

Have a nice weekend, back Monday about 10 AM. No office hour on Monday...

Thank you for your support through this challenging period.

James Conway