Subject: Raith imaging had a problem, now solved
From: "Shinichi Koseki" <koseki@stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:53:01 -0700
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:53:01 -0700
Dear Raith users,

I experienced a gigantic stigmation, and some funny behavior
in the Raith imaging. They are solved by shutting down and
restarting the LEO computer under James' guidance, so should
function normally now.

I've taken 1pm-4pm slot as the machine was not functional in my
slot in the morning and someone canceled the 1-4pm slot.

cheers,

Shinichi koseki@stanford.edu
Young Chul ycjun@stanford.edu