Subject: ZEP-520A is 'in the House'..
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 13:18:33 -0800
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 13:18:33 -0800

Greetings,

Thanks to Steven Rishton with SANTUR we now have a new stock of
ZEP-520A.  100 ml is enough for about 150 to 200 wafers if use sparingly.
Users should note that this is entirely a different Batch Lot Number
than the bottle before and all users should carefully check their EBL
results before committing to pattern transfer.

Please utilize this valuable engineering material frugally we will not
have the batch we ordered until mid to late November.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway