Subject: Re: reservation policy?
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 17:57:18 -0800
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 17:57:18 -0800
Hello Raith Users and Rohan K.

I am never surprised by the resourcefulness if our students on the RAITH!

 Dun Wei Zhang is a brand new user on the system just last week.

Clearly this is not within the guidelines we have established for
reservations made on CORAL for the RAITH 150 system.

 Dun Wei Zhang, aka  Zhangdw:
Please -- you must make your reservations for a continuous sessions and
cannot should not make them for partial sessions to gain a larger block
of time on the system.

Thank you,

James Conway

Rohan D Kekatpure wrote:
> Dear James,
>
> I am looking at Raith reservation as of 0800 hrs on Sunday 11/26. The
> reservation of the user "zhangdw" seems a bit odd to me. Are we
> allowed to make reservations like that? Please have a look at the
> attached file.
>
> -rohan

["multipart/related" not shown]

Rohan D Kekatpure wrote:
Dear James,

I am looking at Raith reservation as of 0800 hrs on Sunday 11/26. The reservation of the user "zhangdw" seems a bit odd to me. Are we allowed to make reservations like that? Please have a look at the attached file.

-rohan

["image/bmp" not shown]