Subject: Re: "Raith Cam"
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 08:59:24 -0800
Fri, 01 Dec 2006 08:59:24 -0800
Hi John and others whom have commented,

Thanks for the information.  Likely we are seeking a lower cost solution
to several needs within the RAITH users groups:

 - Secure remote access to the RAITH system to allow access for
assisting students remotely, to recover from Load Lock errors, and other
tasking when problems are encountered. Enable FTP file transfers and
network access by qualified Users.
- Allow Users and staff to see the LEO and RAITH screens remotely from
their desktops so they can monitor their exposure runs.
- Provide enhanced demonstration and 'through the clean room window'
views of both LEO and RAITH screens to monitors visible from outside the
clean room. (Dual output video cards for both computers may take care of
this task.)
-Enhance security and safety in the Ebeam Lab.

Interested people are invited to continue brainstorming with me.  I
desire to implement solutions in the Spring term.

Best,

James Conway

Ref: RE: Raith CAM
http://snf.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?2160:mss:1820:200611:klbddbplcjehiiojmlni