Subject: [Fwd: Please remove all items from Ebeam Lab Drybox by December 1, 2006 -- NO STORAGE OF SAMPLES IN THIS DRYBOX IN DECEMBER.]
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 17:13:09 -0800
Tue, 05 Dec 2006 17:13:09 -0800
*Final Reminder:*

All Users are requested to check the Ebeam Lab dry box for lost and
missing samples as well as to remove all of your in-process Ebeam
samples from this dry box. Do it Tonight!

/I wish to thank all Users that are donating their valuable MBE GaAs and
GaAlAs samples to me for my future use!          //
/James Conway
/

//
/