Subject: RAITH Status : System will be availble to RAITH Champion Users Tuesday at 6 PM...
From: James Conway <jwconway@stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 16:20:11 -0800

Happy New Year 2007 to the Raith Community,

We are in the process of bringing up the RAITH system and will continue to
be off line to users while we are running in the FE-Gun overnight. Working
with Zeiss and RAITH USA field service tonight and tomorrow we are
performing some preventative maintenance and testing of the Laser
Interferometer Stage, Piezo support posts, and the Nelab cooling system
loops to the System.

We hope to have the system available for RAITH Champion Users tomorrow
evening after 18:00 hours and should have the system fully qualified by the
end of the day Wednesday. All other users may schedule for anytime after
18:00 hours Wednesday.

Users with reservations before this time should remove their CORAL
reservation and reschedule.

Please refer to my previous message in the archives to review the plan still
in place:

http://snf.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?160:mss:1840:200612:gpchngmolfcpmnodaoec

Thank you for your support!

James Conway