Subject: Raith problem
From: "Andrei Faraon" <faraon@stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 11:28:35 -0800
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 11:28:35 -0800
Hello,

The vacuum in the stage chamber is not low enough, so the current user can
not unload his sample. I think the vacuum became bad because there was a
water flow failure at 6:28 in the morning (water flow resumed at 7:28) which
may have caused a shut down of the pumps that maintain the vacuum. For the
moment I put the Raith in red mode, because neither me or the Raith
champions know how to solve this problem.
Regards,
--
Andrei Faraon

Stanford University, Applied Physics