Subject: Raith USA User Meeting at Three Beams Conference WED. May 30th, 2007
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:45:25 -0800
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:45:25 -0800
   <http://research.ihost.com/eipbn/>

Greetings Raith Users:

Raith 150 system users whom are planning to attend the Three Beams
Conference aka Electron Ion Photon Beam Network
<http://research.ihost.com/eipbn/> meeting may also wish to attend this
RAITH Users meeting.  This is a great conference to discuss and network
with other universities and industrial labs working with Beam Technologies.
Click on the banner above to go to the EIPBN website.

Best,

James Conway