Subject: 2nd Announcement : Taking Nominations for New RAITH Champions... with Raith Champion List attachment
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:00:10 -0800
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:00:10 -0800
Greetings Raith Community

I am now taking nominations for consideration to become RAITH Champions. Any RAITH users may nominate anyone else including yourself.

Raith Champions are users whom are at an intermediate to advanced level on the RAITH tool, typically with over 100 hours of operations time or 25 runs.  These Users have also been willing to work with users supporting them in their EBL writes and assisting in training and application specific mentoring to members of their research groups.

Attached are the current RAITH Champion list for your review.  I wish to increase the number of Champions as many have just graduated in the course of the last year.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway

["application/msword" not shown]