Subject: Please yield the RAITH system when RAITH Field service arrives early Monday morning....
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 14:01:16 -0800
Fri, 09 Mar 2007 14:01:16 -0800
*Greetings Raith Users:
*
For those persons working on the tool early next Monday morning, please
yield the RAITH system when RAITH Field service arrives.  My CORAL
schedule service down and off line reservations start at 9 AM....

Raith Field Service requested access to the tool to start their work and
measurements upon arrival.  Please abort your write in progress and
start to unload you samples upon their arrival in the cleanroom at some
time Monday morning.

If you have questions or problems please call me on  my cell phone...

Thank you for your support!

James Conway