Subject: Check your coral reservations for RAITH; RAITH Champions ONLY through Tuesday March 20 ...
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 08:23:27 -0800

Greetings Raith Users:

It has been a very wild ride this week in our efforts to complete repairs to our Laser Interferometer Stage and other sub-systems that we encountered problems with over the last few days.  While I am on the original plan I expect it to slip slightly as we move into tomorrow.

All Users should check the coral schedule for RAITH:
IF YOU ARE NOT A RAITH CHAMPION PLEASE REMOVE YOUR RESERVATION IF IT EXIST ON CORAL BEFORE TUESDAY MARCH 20 AT 19:00 HOURS.  ONLY
RAITH CHAMPIONS WILL HAVE ACCESS TO THE TOOLING OVER THE WEEKEND.

It will be necessary to undergo some training to all users to come up to speed on version 4 and I will have to establish individual logins for everyone as they come onto the system. I hope to start these activities on Friday and through my scheduled sessions next week.

Please stay tuned to further information and announcements once the repairs and upgrade of the tool are completed.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway