Subject: README: System coming back up and on line for qualified users only.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:54:58 -0800

Greetings Raith Community:

The RAITH 150 system has completed it upgrade to version 4 hardware and software package.
This included replacement of the Pattern Generator to a new 10 MHz unit and the RAITH PC is a newer higher performance computer and with WIN XP amongst other components.  The system is much more user friendly and writing is much faster than before.

User files will be migrated onto this system today.

As per my previous message last week ALL USERS will need some additional training and to be re-qualified to operate the tool.
I will also need to establish new login for each user or group before you can start operations on the system.

Todays demo and retraining session will begin at about 1:30 - 1:45 PM today.

 See other sessions
reserved under JWC on Coral, or schedule and obtain a slot for training during James' Office hour through this week and next.

Thank  you for your support,

James Conway