Subject: CANCELLED: "Take A Spin with Me" -- Ebeam Resist Handling Training on the Headway. Tuesday March 20, 2007 10:00 - 13:00
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:15:55 -0800
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:15:55 -0800
Greetings:

I am canceling the next "Take a Spin with Me" session for Tuesday March
20, 2007 and will reschedule it for a time two weeks from now time and
date still To Be Determined. This is to resolve a training conflict that
came up resulting from the turn on of the new RAITH 150 system that I
just brought up on-line this afternoon.

My apologizes for the interruption of your work.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway

James Conway wrote:
> *Cancelled**:  "Take A Spin with Me" -- Ebeam Resist Handling Training
> on the Headway Coater.
> *
> Greetings Ebeam Lab Users,
>
> I will be conducting my monthly *"Take A Spin with Me" *training class
> Tuesday March 20 from 10 AM  - 1 PM.
> There is a sign up sheet posted on the white board in my office if you
> desire to sign up in advance.
>
> This is a great opportunity for you to get acquainted with the
> specific points to employ when working with our Ebeam Resist materials
> in order to obtain high quality thin film coatings over your wafers
> for Electron Beam, Scanning Probe (SPL), and optical Nano-Lithography.
> In these applications accurate control of polymer thickness is
> important in order to obtain consistent high quality lithography results.
>
> We will be conducting this training on the Headway2 spin coater and
> users attending this session will gain their qualification on this tool.
>
> Schedule of Events:
>
> 10 - 11:00 I will start with substrate cleans on WET BENCH NONMETAL
> performing Pirhana substrate cleans and HF etching of the intrinsic
> native oxide on Silicon wafers.  All users are encouraged to have
> their substrates cleaned and ready to go for spinning by the session
> time; either coming out of the 150 degree Singe oven, or if you are
> working on oxides or nitrides, coming out of the YES HMDS Prime oven.
>
> 11:00 - 12:30 We can apply what ever resist system you desire for your
> work.
>
> 12:30 - 1:00 Thin Film Measurements on the Nanospec Thin Film Analyzer
>
> All interested parties are welcome to attend this session.  No need to
>
> Thank you for your interest in Ebeam Technologies here at Stanford
> Nanofabrication Facility,
>
> James W. Conway
> Ebeam Technology Group
> Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
> 650-725-7075  office hour M-F 8:30 - 9:30 AM CIS 31

["multipart/related" not shown]

James Conway wrote:
[...]

All interested parties are welcome to attend this session.  No need to reply to this email -- just show up!

Thank you for your interest in Ebeam Technologies here at Stanford Nanofabrication Facility,

James W. Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
650-725-7075  office hour M-F 8:30 - 9:30 AM CIS 31

["image/gif" not shown]