Subject: New Users are pleased with the ease of migration and the speed the upgraded RAITH 150 system now writes patterns.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:50:48 -0800

["multipart/related" not shown] Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:50:48 -0800

From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:50:48 -0800

Greetings Raith Community:

I am pleased to report that most Users are not having any problems as they migrate back onto the new upgraded Version 4 of the RAITH 150 system.
The short qualification sessions run you through an Ebeam exposure and highlight changes in both operation procedures and methods to perform some operations.

The system is more user friendly than before and has a large number of new and enhanced features in this version that we did not have before in the old hardware and software.

Initial User reactions when they observe how fast some patterns write on the system is somewhere from shocked to amazement.

Users are encouraged to take advantage of the open sessions now on Coral listed under JWC to participate in retraining through the next two weeks.

Thank You for your Support!     James Conway

Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:50:48 -0800

From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:50:48 -0800

["image/jpeg" not shown] Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:50:48 -0800