Subject: Taking the system off line this afternoon to replace vacuum controller and perform adjustments...
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:26:15 -0800
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:26:15 -0800

Jun Pan and RAITH Users on the system this afternoon:

I will be taking the system off line to swap out the vacuum controller
box and to perform adjustments on the system that have become urgent.

Please allow the schedule to slide to accommodate the disrupted User(s).

I hope to have these issues resolved by late this afternoon about 5 - 6 PM.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway