Subject: Re: Jun Pan session released from 19:30 through 22:30 this evening.
From: "Shinichi Koseki" <koseki@stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:09:59 -0700
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:09:59 -0700
I'll take it ! Thank you !

Shinichi

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: James Conway
  Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 7:51 PM

  Good Evening:

  In testing the system I have run well into Jun Pan's reservation and he has elected
to cancel his reservation for this evening ending at 22:30 hours.

  I am running a exposure test to evaluate leveling on the std. sample holder and this
write should be finished between 19:30 and 19:45 hours.

  Plenty of time for another right before the next user comes onto the system.

  Thank you,

  James Conway

I'll take it ! Thank you !

Shinichi