Subject: [Fwd: EIPBN 2007 registration now open]
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:45:14 -0800
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:45:14 -0800
Greetings:

Highly recommend this conference if you are serious about keeping up to
date on Ebeam Lithography, Nanoimprint Lithography,  as well as state of
the art Photolithography techniques.  This years location in Denver
Colorado is less costly than in years past and it is a great location
for everyone on both coast.

See you there!

James Conway